Oh hi glad someone stole my photo & chopped off my head…. Not cool
Clean Your Falsies!
Cleaning your fake lashes not only keeps them looking nice and working properly, but also helps prevent the buildup of bacteria between each use.
It is important that you clean your falsies thoroughly every time you take them off.
You Will Need:
- Cotton Pads/Rounds
- Makeup Remover (any will do)
- Rubbing Alcohol (at least 70%)
It’s easy, quick, and doesn’t take an expert to do this!
- Apply makeup remover to your cotton pad… enough to make the pad wet all the way through.
- Place your false lash on the cotton pad, and fold the pad over the lash like a blanket. Gently press on the pad to soak the lash with makeup remover - not so hard as to bend the lash the wrong way or flatten it.
- Open the pad and wipe the lash gently across it to remove any mascara or eyeliner.
- Use your fingers or tweezers to carefully remove excess glue from the base of the lash strip. The makeup remover should make it easy to get the glue off.
- Next, dip your QTip in rubbing alcohol, and wipe it across the lash thoroughly. This will get rid of any bacteria and oil remaining on the lash.
- (This picture is a Before and After)
- Once your lashes have dried, store them in an airtight container to keep them clean and protect them from damage. I use a pill sorter that I got at the dollar store!
Ladies it’s that time of year for long luscious locks! Taking extension orders anything from custom to regular colors 20% off your first order!! Email me Chelseacupcake@yahoo.com
Hair and MUA: Chelsea Styrk//Lighting Assistant: Jose Rosado//Leggings: Black Milk Clothing
if you’re gonna own a pair of litas, these are the ones- I think. shoutout to @dustingenphoto… more coming up in a bloggy post!
Chelsea | Strobist info: Nikon D4 | Nikon 35 1.4G | Natural light
*Please DO NOT remove the info when reposting!*
I’m very proud of this image that Jessica and I were able to capture right before a giant summer thunder storm hit. The sky’s were really grey and dark and it was slightly raining here. I feel like my work is improving and my editing skills are getting better. These are good feelings.